We, the Cetto AG, take the protection of your data very seriously. Therefore, we inform you below about the collection of personal data when using our website and your rights resulting from the General Data Protection Regulation.
Referring to the definition of Art. 4 No. 1 GDPR, the term “personal data” means all data and information referring to you as an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes, for example, name, location data, online identifiers (IP address), e-mail addresses, etc.
Responsible with the meaning of, art. 4 no. 7 GDPR and other regulation referring to data protection regulation is:
– legally represented by the executive Barbara Rübbelke-Dehnhardt and Lukas Rübbelke
Phone: +49(0)2102-94 02 0
Fax: +49(0)2102-94 02 25
If you have any question concerning the data protection or wish to exercise the rights of persons affected, please contact us by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing of personal data with informational use of our website
Whenever you visit our website, personal data of your web browser is automatically transmitted to our server. These are the following data:
- IP address of user
- Date and time of access
- Information about browser type and used version
- Operating system of user
- Website from which you came to our website
- Amount of transferred data
The above data are technically required to enable you to view our website. In addition, access data (without storage of the IP address) are stored in so-called log files. We do not
store your data in context with other personal data of yours. The storage of the log files serves as a backup to the functionality and optimisation of our website and to ensure the security of our technology information system. These data will not be used for the evaluation for marketing purposes.
Legal basis for the temporary storage of the aforementioned data and log files is our legitimate interest acc. Art. 6 para. 1f GDPR. The data for the provision of our website will be deleted as soon as the current session ends. The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the operation of our website. Consequently, there is no possibility for the user to object.
Processing of personal data through cookies
The following data are stored and transmitted in cookies, for example:
- Language settings
- Log-in information
Your individual rights Regarding
your personal data, you have the following rights against us:
- The right to information about your data we stored and their processing (according to Art. 15 GDPR)
- The right to correct inaccurate personal data (according to Art. 16 GDPR)
- The right to delete your data we stored. (according to Art. 17 GDPR)
- The right to restrict the processing of data (according to Art. 18 GDPR), if we are not allowed to delete your data due legal obligations yet.
- The right to object to the processing of your data (according to Art. 21 GDPR)
- The right to data portability (according to Art. 20 GDPR), if you have consented to the data processing or concluded a contract with us.
With regard to the right to information and the right to erase, the restrictions under §§ 34 and 35 BDSG apply.
In the case of violation of data protection law, you also have the right to complain (pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR in conjunction with § 19 BDSG) to the responsible data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.